Your Custom ApparelSupply Destination
With sublimation, there are tons of unique items you can customize like puzzles, license plates and even dog bowls!
These dog bowls are made of heavy duty, ceramic that are dishwasher and microwave safe.
With the right supplies and equipment, decorating these sublimation dog bowls can be an easy and fun project!
Below, we’ll walk you through the steps on how to make custom dog bowls and what you will need.
** You do not need a special type of convection oven for this process HOWEVER you do need an oven that is specifically for sublimation and will not be used later for food. **
1. Print out your graphic using your sublimation printer.
2. Clean the dog bowl off with surface cleaner to get rid of any excess dust.
3. Trim the graphic if needed and secure it around the dog bowl using heat tape.
4. Secure the wrap around the dog bowl with the sticker facing the inside of the bowl. You will know it’s secured once you hear a click.
Note: It may take a few times to secure the wrap around the bowl. Be sure that the wrap is covering all sides of the bowl before setting it into the oven.
5. Place the dog bowl in the oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes.
6. Once the timer is done, carefully remove the dog bowl out of the oven using heat-resistant gloves.
7. Remove the wrap from the dog bowl and rip the transfer off!
In just a few simple steps, you can create custom dog bowls for all your puppy-loving customers, friends, and family!
Make Over $100 in 10 Minutes with the ProSpangle Machine Want to earn some extra money with your Spangle transfer machine? One way to do
When it comes to print and cut systems like the Roland, it can be easy to limit yourself to what media you have in your
UV Printing on Glass The UV printer allows us to print on almost any surface, but the key question to ask is… will the graphic
Accepted Payment Methods:
Free Shipping & Ground Shipping available in USA only, not in AK or HI.