StencilFlock & Media
Brush n Bake Accessories
- The HotFix Rhinestones in the Brush n Bake are designed for apparel. So this means t shirts, sweaters, hoodies, tote bags, jeans and more.
As long as it is a textile material that can be put under a heat press, it should work. Saying that, this is the textile world, so you could run into
something unique that doesn't work as well. In our experience this is very rare. We have helped put billions of rhinestones on apparel and they work on most everything.
We also have Rhinestone Hard Surface Material. Using this you can create rhinestone stickers, some of it even comes with the Brush n Bake System.
- Yes! That is one of the reasons we pride ourselves on our Crystalline rhinestones. A good quality stone is paramount for the long term success of your business. Our rhinestones are on apparel all over the world and we have customers who have shirts that have been washed dozens of times. Of course, this is apparel we are working with, so certain care must be taken. The same is true with any garment you buy, poor care = poor life of garment.
- No, since you are just placing circles for templates, you do not need to know many things that are normally involved in graphics. The software is easy to use and has many automated functions. Saying this, the more you practice, the better you will get. Working with rhinestones takes some creativity in learning how to
re-create a logo or design in stones. It is very fun and if you enjoy doing it, you will continue to get better.
- Yes, as long as you take care of them, you can re-use them to create hundred and hundreds of templates. If you use Backer Board to store you transfers,
you will find they store and last very well.
- Absolutely, we often like making designs with both studs and stones! They look fantastic depending on the design colors you need for your customer.
- Obviously this depends on the size of the design and color of the stone. However, we can use Curious the cat as an example. That design has just over 900 stones.
This means that if you used a stone that cost $0.004 cents each stone (900 stones * $0.004), the design would be about $3.60.
- Check out this real world rhinestone t-shirt project right now.
- Visit our compatibility test page to find out in minutes. It's that easy!
Accepted Payment Methods:
Free Shipping & Ground Shipping available in USA only, not in AK or HI.