“They may forget your name, but they will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
You’ve heard a lot of praise for Doctors and Nurses, and it’s very well deserved. In our lives so many of them have made us feel better. These people have studied hard, worked tirelessly and lead our community to health every day.
Let’s also take a little extra time to thank ALL of the medical community! Use this art to provide support for :
The below art is inspired by all types of people in the medical community. These range from volunteers to top tier professionals.
What can you do with this art?
– Start a charity sale. Sell apparel to your local community with a portion of the profits going towards a needed charity. (Food banks, Medical Charities, Local Police/Sheriff/Fire)
– Open an Etsy / Ebay Store. People love to support their friends and family. Just like the above you can even do this in combination with a charity share.
– Facebook Marketplace. Many local people will like the idea of being able to buy local and support local. You can use a service like stamps.com to pay for USPS shipping and not leave the house.
– Give it as a gift. This is a simple and obvious one, but still a great idea. If you have free time or want to do projects with kids make some hats, t-shirts, bags, bandannas, etc
– Just share it. Send this article to any of your fellow apparel / accessory decorators. Share in groups or just ping a friend. There aren’t any specific usage rights or royalties. This art is to use and share with anyone.
Download Raster and Vectror Art
Download Embroidery Files
Download Digitized – Not All Heroes Wear Capes
Download Digitized – True American Hero Art
Download All Vector and Raster Art
Triton Heat Transfer Vinyl
Royal Thread Colors
Not All Heroes Wear Capes Design
True American Hero Design
Doctors to the Rescue
Please follow included Run Sheets in Download for color sequences.
Visit Royal Thread Page
Sublimation is one of the most popular ways to quickly and affordably decorate custom apparel. Traditionally it has been used to put photos and graphics
Looking for the right heat press? We explain the different types of heat presses and what you need based on decorating method.
The Vapor fabrics vary from athletic Micro-Fiber to cotton-like feel and are flexible enough to be worn as a base layer in the winter or to keep you dry and cool in the summer.
Accepted Payment Methods:
Free Shipping & Ground Shipping available in USA only, not in AK or HI.