Your Custom ApparelSupply Destination
Personalized candles can be a lucrative opportunity for entrepreneurs entering the customization industry or for established businesses aiming to diversify their current product offerings.
The DigitalHeat FX i650 White Toner Printer and EZ Peel Waterslide Decal Paper makes personalizing candles easy.
The DigitalHeat FX i650 is one of the most popular white toner printers in the industry. It’s a compact, desktop printer that uses toner to create stunning, full-color designs. It can underprint, which is a technique that allows you to print a white base underneath the artwork. This is important if you’re printing on clear or non-white paper, like waterslide paper.
ColDesi’s EZ Peel Waterslide Decal Paper allows you to easily create personalized candles. In a few steps, you can be on your way to creating custom candles for holidays, weddings, or custom gifts.
This article explores the process of customizing candles using waterslide decal paper, the materials needed for this process, and tips for achieving beautiful professional-looking results.
Waterslide decal paper is a specialized paper featuring a thin adhesive coating. The paper is transparent, which helps ensure only the printed design stays visible after application. Several types of waterslide decal paper are available, each tailored to specific needs. Clear and white variations cater to different background colors and finishes, offering customizers the flexibility to choose based on their project requirements.
Waterslide decal paper is versatile. It can be applied to an array of surfaces, including ceramics, glass, wood, metal, and select fabrics. This adaptability empowers customizers to embark on diverse creative projects, experimenting with varied materials for unique and personalized products.
1. Design Creation: To start, measure the candle to find the exact design space. Use design software to create the designs you intend to transfer onto the candles. Ensure that the size of the design aligns with the candle’s surface.
2. Decal Printing: Load the EZ Peel Waterslide Decal Paper. Print designs onto the glossy side of the paper. Verify you are using the proper printer settings for the specific decal paper. (Instructions)
3. Precise Cutting: Once the design transfer has printed. Use a Heavy Duty Rotary Trimmer to cut each design from the waterslide decal paper. Leave a small border around the design for a neat transfer onto the candle.
4. Decal Soaking: Fill a bowl with lukewarm water and submerge the decal. Allow it to soak for approximately 30 seconds or until the decal begins to slide off the backing paper.
5. Transfer onto Candle: Slide the decal off the backing paper and onto the candle’s surface. Smooth out any air bubbles or wrinkles during the transfer.
6. Smoothing Process: Press down on the decal with a clean, dry cloth. Use your fingers to eliminate excess water and ensure secure adherence.
7. Drying and Sealing: Let the decal dry completely on the candle. Once dry, apply a thin coat of clear acrylic spray or sealant over the decal to safeguard it from wear and tear.
Customized candles are easy to make, and the design possibilities are endless.
Are you looking for other items to customize with waterslide decal paper?
A crucial element of any celebration or party lies in its decorations, featuring confetti, banners, party lights, and, of course, balloons! Whether it’s a graduation, birthday, or baby shower, personalized balloons can wonderfully enhance the ambiance.
For small businesses venturing into the event decorating industry, we have a solution to kickstart your journey. Begin by creating custom balloons using a white toner printer, such as the DigitalHeat FX i650 and EZ Peel Waterslide Decal Paper.
Learn more about ColDesi’s full line of White Toner Printers. Shop the array of EZ Peel Specialty Papers.
Learn about Sustainable Printing Methods for T-Shirts, Textiles, and other Materials Hey, any of you out there curious about sustainable printing methods? Well, pull up
Personalized candles can be a lucrative opportunity for entrepreneurs entering the customization industry or for established businesses aiming to diversify their current product offerings. The
In the competitive world of apparel customization, the choice between Direct to Film (DTF) and White Toner printing technologies is crucial. This comprehensive comparison delves deep into the strengths and weaknesses of both. We analyze their efficiency in production, quality of the final print, cost-effectiveness, and suitability for various fabric types. The article aims to guide businesses in making an informed decision, highlighting how each technology can influence your customization capabilities and overall business strategy. Whether you are a startup or an established entity, understanding the nuances of DTF and White Toner printing is pivotal for optimizing your operational efficiency and product quality.
Accepted Payment Methods:
Free Shipping & Ground Shipping available in USA only, not in AK or HI.