Your Custom ApparelSupply Destination
The holidays are here, and everyone’s looking for the perfect idea to commemorate the moment. Whether it’s with gifts or decorations, we have some great customization ideas to offer to your customers.
Today, we’re going to go over how to decorate a stand-out product for the holidays, Hardboard Serving Trays from Unisub. Most people think of ornaments, unique gift wraps, or custom picture frames when it comes to memorable gifts for the holidays.
Where serving trays shine are for those partygoers, those who always want to host those big events, or even those who love to cook and want to spice up their dining room set.
You may forget you have that picture frame on the wall or take down those ornaments when the time comes. But whenever you need that serving tray, you’ll always be able to look at that eye-popping design and know that it’s something special.
Now, let’s make one of our own.
1. Print your graphic or image on sublimation paper using a sublimation printer like the Sawgrass SG1000.
Tip: You will want your image to be slightly larger to make sure that the image will bleed onto the edges.
2. Peel the protective film off the base of the serving tray.
3. Clean the surface of the serving tray base with the surfaced cleaner.
4. Pre-Press your Hardboard sign under the heat press for 20 seconds at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. When the pre-press is finished, remove the top finishing sheet and move the base of the serving tray off the heat press. Let it cool.
7. After it’s cooled, place the base of the serving tray face down on top of your printed design with your design facing up.
8. When your design is fully covered, secure the transfer into place using heat tape.
9. On the heat press, place another finishing sheet on the bottom platen. Then, place the substrate and taped design on the heat press with the design facing down. Finally, place another finishing sheet on top of the base with the taped transfer on top.
10. Press the base of the tray for 65 seconds at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
11. When the timer is finished, pull the base of the tray from under the heat press and let it cool.
12. Remove the paper from the base of the serving tray carefully to prevent the design from smearing. Now we can begin assembling the tray itself.
13. Take two of the side rails with the indent facing inwards and line them up with the end rail. When they’re lined up, useyour screwdriver to tighten the screws halfway.
14. Slide the base in on the open end.
15. Line the other end rail up with the side rails and use the screwdriver to tighten the screws halfway.
16. Now that all the rails are aligned, tighten the screws all the way and add the sticky pads to bottom of all four corners of the tray.
And there you have it, a finished serving tray that is perfect for any home and any occasion! Try adding a holiday graphic or image to it and you have a unique gift idea that most people may not think of this year!
Learn about Sustainable Printing Methods for T-Shirts, Textiles, and other Materials Hey, any of you out there curious about sustainable printing methods? Well, pull up
Personalized candles can be a lucrative opportunity for entrepreneurs entering the customization industry or for established businesses aiming to diversify their current product offerings. The
In the competitive world of apparel customization, the choice between Direct to Film (DTF) and White Toner printing technologies is crucial. This comprehensive comparison delves deep into the strengths and weaknesses of both. We analyze their efficiency in production, quality of the final print, cost-effectiveness, and suitability for various fabric types. The article aims to guide businesses in making an informed decision, highlighting how each technology can influence your customization capabilities and overall business strategy. Whether you are a startup or an established entity, understanding the nuances of DTF and White Toner printing is pivotal for optimizing your operational efficiency and product quality.
Accepted Payment Methods:
Free Shipping & Ground Shipping available in USA only, not in AK or HI.