Your Custom ApparelSupply Destination
Product #9868P0 is designed for both fuser oil & oil-less laser printers and copiers. Transfer photos and images to light colored T-shirts, sweatshirts, mouse pads, coasters, puzzles, leather, and other goods. This is the easiest laser product to use.
1. Print the image in reverse/mirrored format using a Heavy paper mode. 2. Trim away the unprinted areas of the transfer, if desired.
1. Pre-press the fabric for 5 – 10 seconds to remove moisture and wrinkles.
1. Place the transfer on top of the garment with the print image against the fabric.2. Press 25 seconds @ 375°F (190°C) using medium to heavy pressure.3. For best results leave on the heat press, wait 10 – 15 seconds depending upon the fabric and then peel the paper in a smooth even motion. 4. To improve the feel or “hand”, stretch the garment in all directions while still hot.5. If desired, wait and peel the paper after cooling completely (cold peeling). This method gives a stiffer “hand” but it is easier and works well for hard surfaces.6. On fabrics a cold peel can be softened by covering with parchment paper, repressing for 10-15 seconds and immediately stretching in all directions while still hot.
SOFT FABRIC PREFERRED METHOD
1. Pre-press for 5-10 seconds.2. Place the transfer face down.3. Press for 10 – 15 seconds @ 375°F (190°C) using medium to heavy pressure.4. Remove from press and peel the paper after cooling. (Do not stretch.)5. Place the garment back on the heat press and cover the image with parchment paper.6. Press using medium to heavy pressure for 25 seconds to fully bond the image to the garment.7. Removed the parchment paper and immediately stretch the garment in all directions to soften, improve the “hand”, and also improve the wash durability
1. Turn garment inside out and wash in cold water using a mild detergent. Do NOT use bleach. Dry on low-heat setting. Do not iron directly on the transferred area.
IMPORTANT: Heat presses vary in accuracy. The sellers and manufactures maximum obligation shall be to replace any paper that has proven to be defective.
NOTE: Repressing under parchment followed by stretching greatly improves both the “hand” and the wash durability.
Accepted Payment Methods:
Free Shipping & Ground Shipping available in USA only, not in AK or HI.