Your Custom ApparelSupply Destination
IMAGE CLIP® Laser Light
IMAGE CLIP® Laser Dark
IMAGE CLIP® Koncert-Ts
1. Print the image in reversed/mirrored format onto the ‘Imaging Sheet.’
2. Begin by printing on standard paper setting. If toner does not fuse, increase the ‘paper weight’ setting.(You can check toner fusion by rubbing with a tissue and if tissue comes away clean, the toner is well fused!
Tip for Koncert-T’s: Print using a color that best matches the color of the fabric (i.e. – red toner for red fabric, black toner for black fabric, etc.
Prepare the garment/fabric by ensuring the surface is clean, dry, and wrinkle free using a lint brush and your heat press.
1. Press the printed Image Sheet to the ‘Transfer Sheet’ and heat press for 20 seconds at 210°F/99°C using light (25 psi/2 bar) pressure.
2. Separate papers while still hot using a smooth even motion.
1. Press the imaging sheet facedown onto the shirt or substrate.
2. Press 30 seconds at375°F/190°C using heavy(60 to 70 psi/5 bar) pressure.
3. Allow to cool to room temperature then peel the backer paper off using a smooth even motion.
4. For best results, “hand” stretch the garment in all directions,then cover with siliconized parchment paper and repressat the conditions listed in Step 2 for 10 seconds.
1. Press the printed Image Sheet to the ‘Transfer Sheet’ and heat press for 20 seconds at 250°F/121°C using medium to heavy(40 to 70 psi/3 to 5 bar) pressure.
Step 2:1. Press the imaging sheet facedown onto the shirt or substrate.
2. Press 30 seconds at 375°F/190°C using heavy (60 to 70 psi/ 5 bar) pressure.
4. For best results, “hand” stretch the garment in all directions, then cover with siliconized parchment paper and repress at the conditions listed in Step 2 for 10 seconds.
Turn garment inside out and wash in cold water using a mild detergent. Do not use bleach. Dry on low-heat setting.If you intend to iron the transferred area, ensure that the image is covered with parchment paper before ironing.
IMPORTANT: Printers and heat presses vary in accuracy. We have tested our products with numerous printers and presses with excellent results.Nonetheless, we recommend that you test the paper in your equipment to ensure the best results. Neenah’s maximum obligation shall be toreplace any paper that has proven to be defective.
The IMAGE CLIP® product family is developed for the transfer of full color text or intricate graphics to either light or dark substrates. These papers are not suitable for photographic images or pastel colored images.
Our products are designed to work with most color laser printers and copiers on the market. When using a laser printer, the printer will need to be able to handle the ‘thickness’ of the paper for fusing purposes. Choose the pre-programmed setting when using OKI printers.How to set up printer for IMAGE CLIP® Papers: IMAGE CLIP® Laser Dark & Koncert-T’s are considered to be ‘heavier’ papers than IMAGE CLIP® Laser Light.
Run clean copier paper through printer prior to printing the heat transfer paper.
Use bypass tray for loading paper, not the paper tray.
For Koncert-T’s,print the image infull color, black,blue, or match the fabric color.
Begin with a standard paper setting and print the heat transfer paper. Note: it is not uncommon for the papers to require a heavy paper setting.For some colors,you may get better results by matching the image colorto the color ofthe fabric.
Using a tissue, lightly rub the printed area. If color rubs off on the tissue, it is not fused. If not fused, go to next higher setting (i.e., medium paper setting),which slows down the printing and increases theheat exposure.
Repeat step 3 until tissue wipes clean.
Step 1 Tips:
• If the polymer sheet (Transfer sheet) is not transferring fully to the Imaging sheet (there are areas that are leftuntreated), increase the pressure and delay the peeling of the two sheets by 2 to 3 seconds.• If an excessive amount of toner is transferring from the Imaging sheet to the Transfer sheet, the heat pressmay be too hot.
Step 2 Tips: • Allow the paper and shirt to fully cool to room temperature to allow for best color reproduction (IMAGE CLIP® Dark & Koncert-Ts).
NOTE: IMAGE CLIP® Products are not recommended for the transferring of photos. We recommendTECHNI-PRINT® EZP (for light substrates) and LASER ONE OPAQUE® (for dark substrates) Heat Transfer Papers when photography is reproduced. IMAGE CLIP® Products work beautifully with the new white toner printers.
Accepted Payment Methods:
Free Shipping & Ground Shipping available in USA only, not in AK or HI.