Your Custom ApparelSupply Destination
How do you choose among which DTF printers to buy? With so many options out there, it’s difficult to know where to start.
But lucky for you, you don’t have to figure this out on your own — we’ve done the work for you!
To help you choose the right one for your customization business (and cut down on your research), we’ve compiled this ‘’buying guide’’.
Ahead, we’ve narrowed down some great options for you to consider as well as things to look out for before you hit that buy button.
With much to go over, and no time to waste, let’s get this information out so you can make a good decision!
Let’s first begin with understanding the importance in selecting the optimal DTF printer for your business! Why would you want to choose a professional DTF printer over an entry-level one?
Well, the answer could be found in the combination of these three things; print quality, productivity, and profitability.
Let’s take a closer look at each and see what these things really mean in the context of product decoration business.
Print Quality: This is pretty self-explanatory, but you’ll definitely see an upgrade in print quality as you work with higher-quality DTF printers. As for the results, prints come out sharp, letters are crisp, and colors are accurate. It’s basically the opposite of what entry-level equipment would give you.
But you get the gist, let’s talk next about productivity.
Productivity: From the business side of things, you want efficiency in your shop. There’s no time to wait for a print — or for that matter — wait for anything! You want most of the things to happen like that; 1-2-3! And so this is where high-end DTF printers come in, such as THESE ones. Essentially, when compared to entry-level equipment, it provides superior speed, performance, and flexibility in terms of the size of film you can print on.
And, of course, the third reason why you’d want to choose a professional DTF printer is profitability.
Profitability: Goal number one with any business is to make sure that more money comes in than it goes out. So you can keep the lights on and the doors open. How it all ties together with the DTF printer is very simple and straightforward… you see, high-quality DTF printers deliver professional-grade prints.
The result of that is happy customers! But, they not only stay happy and keep coming back to you, but they tell others about you! So, it’s kind of like a cycle where if you do good you’ll do well!
1. Needs: To determine if you need to upgrade to a DTF printer for your business, you must first assess the demands. As a practical example, what is your estimated print volume going to be? What fabrics are you going to work with, and how complicated can your designs get? These are just some of the questions you need to ask yourself as you consider an upgrade to a professional DTF printer.
2. Research and Analysis: Next, look for printers that offer a good balance between price, performance, and reliability. This trio of things combined offers a package that’s hard to beat.
In addition to that, you can’t overlook technical support and after-sales service. So, let’s talk about that next.
3. Technical Support and After-Sales Service: How does the technical support and client service look post-purchase? In case of any unwanted accidents that may happen during the process, will there be someone available to help you?
What we’re trying to say is, invest in equipment that’s sold by a trusted company.
4. Cost оf Ownership: Printing ain’t free. Supplies to run a DTF printer cost money. And there’s quite a few of them, like, ink, film, powder, and electricity. It all adds up to your monthly bill. Bottom line, you have to figure out if you can financially afford to own one of these DTF printers.
5. Print quality and Resolution: That’s all you want as an artist, to have high enough resolution and print quality so you can bring your creative vision to life. But, hey, each to their own, as we say! It all comes down to how important the resolution and quality are in your specific situation.
6. Compatibility With Different Types of Fabrics: The next consideration is printer compatibility. With what fabrics and materials are you going to work with? If the answer is that it could vary greatly based on client preferences, trends, and the season, then you want something that can handle it all! (We’re looking at you, DTF!)
7. Size and Speed of the Printer: Last but not least, you want to take a good look around your workspace and determine if a DTF printer can be squeezed in there. These machines take up a lot of space, so if you’re short on it, you may need to look at other options out there other than DTF.
Oh, and of course, don’t forget to consider the printing speed. If you’re aiming for high-volume output or need quick turnaround times, you could be left with no option but to start some serious construction work just to make room for the DTF printer.
For one-on-one help simply call 800-891-1094 or live chat with one of our pros!
Along with features and technical specifications.
Learn about Sustainable Printing Methods for T-Shirts, Textiles, and other Materials Hey, any of you out there curious about sustainable printing methods? Well, pull up
Personalized candles can be a lucrative opportunity for entrepreneurs entering the customization industry or for established businesses aiming to diversify their current product offerings. The
In the competitive world of apparel customization, the choice between Direct to Film (DTF) and White Toner printing technologies is crucial. This comprehensive comparison delves deep into the strengths and weaknesses of both. We analyze their efficiency in production, quality of the final print, cost-effectiveness, and suitability for various fabric types. The article aims to guide businesses in making an informed decision, highlighting how each technology can influence your customization capabilities and overall business strategy. Whether you are a startup or an established entity, understanding the nuances of DTF and White Toner printing is pivotal for optimizing your operational efficiency and product quality.
Accepted Payment Methods:
Free Shipping & Ground Shipping available in USA only, not in AK or HI.