Your Custom ApparelSupply Destination
Perfect for home décor and interior design, sublimation ceramic tiles are a great way to make money with your sublimation printer. One of the best parts about customizing these tiles is that you can create single tile designs or even an entire mural made up of multiple tiles.
Below we’ve provided step-by-step instructions on how to use your sublimation printer to make stunning custom tiles.
Time: 6 minutes/360 seconds
Temperature: 400 degrees Fahrenheit
1. Print your graphic or image on sublimation paper using a sublimation printer like the Sawgrass SG1000.
Tip: Print your graphic with a bleed around the edges to ensure the tile or tiles are completely covered.
3. Dress your press in the following order:
Note: Heat tape isn’t necessary, if the weight of the tile(s) is heavy enough but it can be used to secure it into place.
Note: Depending on tile size, time and temperature may vary.
5. Remove the finishing sheet.
6. Using heat gloves, carefully remove the tile(s) from the printed transfer.
Tip: Be sure to remove the tile(s) with the least amount of shifting as possible to prevent ghosting.
7. If you decided to customize more than one tile to create a mural, then assemble them in order to reveal your finished product!
Personalized accessories are a fantastic way to expand offerings, boost sales and increase the bottom line for apparel decorating businesses. The sublimation technique is just
What Running an Actual Heat Transfer Vinyl Business Looks Like on a Daily Basis What if you could step behind the curtain… and… see for
Glassware is one of the trendiest materials to personalize or brand. More than likely you have at least one piece of customized drinkware at home.
Accepted Payment Methods:
Free Shipping & Ground Shipping available in USA only, not in AK or HI.