Your Custom ApparelSupply Destination
With GS-24 you can cut like never before and build your business right from your desktop. Have the freedom to produce a variety of items; apparel, vehicle graphics, signs, decals, and more with ultimate versatility, precision, and reliability.
Versatile Cutting Overlap cutting (up to 10x), perforated cutting, and the ability to cut by line color makes seemingly diffficult workflows a breeze.
Cutting Force With up to 350 grams of force, cutting and weeding thick substrates like magnetic materials is as easy as 1-2-3.
Crop Mark Recognition With an included optical registration system, the GS-24 recognizes crop marks generated by virtually any inkjet printer, including desktops, perfectly aligning the media to create precise cuts each and every time.
Detailed Cutting The GS is compatible with wide range of blades with a variety of offset values, allowing for intricate designs on a wide range of substrates.
Cut More MaterialsCut dense material from 2” to 27.5” wide. Cut vinyl, paint mask, twill, heat transfers, sandblast material and more to createeverything from signs to rhinestone apparel.
Perforated Cut FunctionThe easily selectable perforated cut function minimizes the need for weeding and allows you to create decals that areready for individual sale.
Keep it SimpleWith an intelligently-designed LCD panel, blade groove on its apron for manual cutting, and a stand to comfortably holdrolls, the GS-24 is as easy-to-use as it is advanced.
Speed That’s Spot OnAn innovative digital servomotor cuts vinyl and other materials at speeds up to 20-inches per second. At the same time, acurve-smoothing function precisely cuts at speed to optimize productivity and efficiency.
Roland CutStudio IncludedQuickly and easily output cut graphics, including resizing, repositioning, rotating, and mirroring images. The GS-24 alsocuts oversized images using an improved tiling function, and cuts true type fonts without the need for outlining. CutStudiosupports many different file formats, and can cut directly from Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw.
• Digital servo motor offers exceptional precision.• Unrivaled compatibility— handles 2″ to 27.5″ (50 to700mm) media width.• Cut thick substrates with Overlap Cutting (up to 10x) andmake cutting and weeding easier than ever.• Perforated cut function creates items for individual sale.
• Optical registration ensures precise accuracy in cuttingpre-printed graphics.
• Maximum cutting speed of 20 inches per second with350g of downforce.
• Easily set offset, speed, and downforce, and generatecut lines with included Roland CutStudioTM software.
• Included stand holds roll media and offers smooth set up.
Accepted Payment Methods:
Free Shipping & Ground Shipping available in USA only, not in AK or HI.