Your Custom ApparelSupply Destination
The DigitalHeat FX EZ Peel One Step transfer paper is self-weeding and there is no need to trim the paper. It is a one-step transfer paper (no marry step) that works on various white and light-colored garments such as cotton, cotton blends, 100% polyester and leather. It is designed to transfer isolated full color graphics, letters and numbers and offers brilliant colors and soft hand without leaving any background coating film.
*NOTE: This paper is not recommended for dark colored garments or solid photographs. White toner cartridgemust be used to obtain optimal results*
1. Load the EZ Peel One Step transfer paper into the multi-purpose tray of your printer with the coated, glossy side face up (labeled side face down). Adjust the guides if necessary.
2. If you are using Print Optimizer Software, make sure to set the print mode to “EZ Peel 1 Step.”
*Make sure to keep Print Optimizer Software updated to ensure accurate settings.
3. Import your graphic and make any necessary adjustments, then PRINT.
Ensure your heat press is pre-heated before you begin the transfer process.
4. Lay your garment on to the bottom platen of the heat press and pre-press the garment for 10-15 seconds to remove any wrinkles and moisture. Re-test the pressure with the garment on the bottom platen to ensure it is still correct.
5. Lay the transfer printed side down on top of the garment on the bottom platen of the heat press.
6. Cover the transfer with a finishing sheet/parchment paper.
7. Close the heat press and press based upon the following parameters: a. 330°F for 35 seconds -OR- b. 340°F for 30 seconds
8. When time is up, open the heat press and remove the finishing sheet/parchment paper. Peel the transfer paper away within 15-20 seconds of opening the heat press.
9. Once you have peeled the transfer paper away, cover the graphic with a finishing sheet/parchment paper and press the garment again for 15-30 seconds to finish the garment.
• Max. wash at 104°F inside out.• Do not tumble dry.• Do not bleach.• Do not iron the transferred area directly. Cover the image with a finishing sheet/parchment paper.
Temperatures in Fahrenheit are given as approximate values. All information is based on findings obtained through internal testing using the Hotronix Fusion heat press. Because of the high number of factors which can have an effect during handling and application, further customer testing may be required.
Accepted Payment Methods:
Free Shipping & Ground Shipping available in USA only, not in AK or HI.